“Challenges are what makes life interesting;
overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
Joshua J. Marine
Running Your life is an upcoming community site for and by adventure runners.
With useful content and support to explore the world, overcome obstacles, and make the best of life:
* Stories of runners that make you want to run too.
* Races and places in the world you don’t want to miss.
* Advice to get you started and to take your running to the next step.
* Examples how to combine running with a busy life and family.
* Tips & recipes to make running a healthy habit and a happy lifestyle.
* Easy steps to keep focus and get back on track in case of a set back.
* Tools to keep track of your progress.
All in one place to save you time so you can get out there for a run and have fun.
Why Running Your Life
It can be walking your first mile or running your first ultra.
Whatever your challenge is, the hardest part is to get started and the tricky part is to keep going.
“When ideas inspire to action its just a few steps to the world we imagine.”
Every runner is unique
What works for you might not work for me and vice versa.
Regardless our experience or aspiration, we can all make steps forward.
And if we share our progress we can accomplish even more.
“I believe human beings can accomplish anything they put their mind to.
All they need to get started is someone to show them it’s possible.”
Hi, I’m Merlijn, founder of Running Your Life.
I believe running is a language that crosses borders and connects people all over the world.
Like most Dutchies I love to travel, explore other countries, discover other cultures and capture beautiful views.
Running is my life. It helps me running my life in a more happy and healthy way, and to get the best out of myself.
Learning and improving every day, sharing useful insights, facts and inspiring stories make my days count!
And hopefully yours too!
My challenge is to select and offer you the information, tools and support that you want and need.
To let you be the best you, inspired and supported by others.
And here you can read some more about How I got Started, my Reasons to Run and my Running Goals.
Ready for the first step? No sweat and it’s free:-)
NEW E-COURSE – START FALL 2016!
HOW TO FIND BALANCE IN LIVING + RUNNING ULTRA
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO COVER THE DISTANCE AND GO THE EXTRA MILE
Stuffed with practical training, fuel, race & travel tips.
Save yourself hours of searching! Learn from (pro) adventure runners around the globe.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO BE THE FIRST TO GET NOTICED
get FREE ACCESS to:
- useful tips, techniques and tools from the pro’s to improve your running
- inspiring running adventures that make you want to run the world
- a full list of running themes to fill up your bucket list
- running events around the world + regular updates
- support, tips and tools to get you started and keep you going, step by step
- a new growing community of fellow runners all over the world.
No basic level required. Just take the first step to get started and enjoy the journey.
LET’S GET STARTED!